Congratulations to Coach Steve Ilg! - Always Competing, Always On Top!
BodyHealth would like to congratulate the legendary Coach Steve Ilg - who, at 53 years young - continues to post Overall Wins and Podiums across several winter sports and across several physiologic spectrums. His choice of Cellular Nutrition? BodyHealth!
Ilg's podium BodyHealth favorites which help him crush, often MUCH YOUNGER, competition?
Coach’s Recent Performance Results:
- 1st Place OVERALL TEAM CHAMPIONS 2nd Place OVERALL, Pagosa Winter Quadrathlon, Pagosa Spring, CO. March 6, 2016. (with Teammates, Joy Kilpatrick and Dewachen Ilg)
- 1st Place AG (50+), 8th Place Overall; Dead Squirrel Time Trial, Durango, CO. March 2, 2016. 15k covered in 23:41 @ 23 mph... hadn’t been on a road bike in 5 months
- 2nd Place OVERALL, 1st Place AG; Leadville Loppet Nordic Marathon, Leadville, CO. February 21, 2016.
- OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP; Men’s Pair. Mt. Taylor Winter Quadrathlon, Grants, NM. February 13, 2016.
- 3rd Place AG; 8th Place Overall; Alley Loop Nordic Marathon, Crested Butte, CO. February 6, 2016.
- 3rd Place Overall; Chama Chili Ski Classic, Fat Tire MTB Race 18k, Cumbres Pass, CO. January 18, 2016.
- 1st Place AG; Chama Chili Ski Classic, 6k Snowshoe, Cumbres Pass, CO. January 17, 2016.
- 2nd Place Overall (lost Title by less than a minute); Chama Chili Ski Classic, King of the Mountain (12k classic ski into 6k snowshoe), Cumbres Pass, CO. January 17, 2016.
- 2nd Place Overall; Chama Chili Ski Classic, 12k Classic, Cumbres Pass, CO. January 17, 2016.
- 1st Place Overall (Defended Title); Chama Chili Ski Classic, 6k Freestyle, Cumbres Pass, CO. January 16, 2016.
- 1st Overall Classic (Defended Title); PNC 16k Classic Nordic Biathlon, Wolf Creek Pass, CO. December 13, 2015. Shooting score: 13 hits of 15. Time: 45:14
- 3rd AG, 5th Overall; DWC Championship Series, 2015 (season long series of 8 stages, individual event results below). September 20, 2015
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in BodyHealth
On average 1 person in the United States dies from a blood clot every 6 minutes, which adds up to about 274 people per day.
Not surprisingly, the pharmaceutical industry has taken notice and the global market for anticoagulant drugs now exceeds 18.9 billion dollars, largely dominated by just a few stand-out drugs like Warfarin (aka Coumadin), Rivaroxaban (Xarelto), and Apixaban (Eliquis).
Every avid runner, no matter whether amateur or seasoned, strives to attain faster run splits during a race. Unfortunately, the faster you run, the greater the percentage of fuel and energy that comes from carbohydrates. Optimized nutrient intake can supercharge your race performance and help stave off that avoidable crash that stands between you and personal-best run splits. Read More
Rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, bladder infections and multiple sclerosis all can stem from autoimmune infections where our immune systems attack us mistakenly and damage various parts of our systems. Taking in nutrients from foods that essentially glue cells together, preventing openings or weak spots. Doing this enables the autoimmunity to disappear, allowing for you to recover. Read More