Loss of sexual desire effects approximately 1 in 4 women, but despite this fact there are very few supplements available that address this issue. Our Male-Vigor men's health product isn't just made for men. Vigor features a unique ingredient called fenugreek seed extract (Testofen), this product is also made for women and under identical formulations is called Libifem, studies show that women can experience the following from fenugreek extract (A.K.A. - Testofen, Libifem):
- Vigor is hormone free making it suitable for any adult to take safely.
- Recent research links it with enhancing female libido
- Contains saponins which have been found to promote a woman's healthy sexual vitality, desire and arousal
- Supports proper digestion
- Has been used to promote milk flow in breastfeeding
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response
- Used by homeopaths to assist with eating disorders
- Believed to Improve exercise performance
- Assists with maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
- Traditional Asian medicine utilizes this ingredient as a source of help with hot flashes and menstrual cramps which recent studies have been looking at closely.
In addition, Male Vigor contains a popular ingredient you've likely already heard of, chances are though you may be unaware of it's impact on women. Asian Panax ginseng, 1st, you should know that "Panax" is taken from the Greek for ‘all-heal’ and has an ancient history of use in traditional and herbal medicines. Specifically, here are the benefits for members of the fairer sex.
Inflammation: Ginseng contains a compound called ginsenosides. Ginsenosides have relaxation, anti-inflammatory, and anticancer properties.
Stress & Trauma: Ginseng contains adaptogens. Adaptogens is a term used by herbalists and homeopaths for plants which fight stress, anxiety and trauma and additionally raise the body resistance to fatigue.
Hormonal Levels: Ginseng plants are phytoestrogens; dietary sources of estrogen, having benefits for balancing hormone levels which fluctuate wildly in menopausal women. This yo-yo effect is what causes mood swings, fatigue and hot flashes or flushes and is a great soy-free option as a homeopathic remedy for menopause.
PMS: Ginseng benefits go beyond those for menopausal women. In younger women suffering from painful periods and/or PMS. Traditional herbalists use it to ease the pain of childbirth.
Bone Density: A major and growing concern among aging women. Post-menopausal and aging women are quite susceptible to fluctuations in bone density which leads to an increased risk of fractures, injuries and discomfort. Recent studies also link Ginseng with positively impacting bone density.
Fountain of youth: Maybe not that powerful but..., Ginseng is used almost exclusively as a primary ingredient in many health and beauty products, such as creams, lotions, and anti-aging serums due to of its anti-aging properties and richness in antioxidants.
Introducing a supplement you can trust. Organic, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, rice-free, wheat-free, Dr. formulated and made in the USA and fully backed by our 90-day no questions asked guarantee. We designed our products with the intent you be completely confident in using them. Click here to try Male Vigor risk free.