For men who want to naturally improve the body’s levels of testosterone, BodyHealth’s Male Vigor helps provide a natural boost. As men age, their levels of male sex hormones, especially testosterone, decrease. Clinical research supports a role for specific ingredients in enhancing normal sexual function and drive.
As men age, their male sex hormone levels, especially testosterone, drop. With side effects associated with prescription drugs designed for sexual function support and safety concerns relating to masquerade supplements improperly spiked with Viagra, natural male health options become critically important.
BodyHealth’s Male Vigor helps provide a natural boost for men who are seeking safe, science-based nutritional support for male vitality. Published clinical research supports a role for specific ingredients in Male Vigor—including fenugreek seed extract, Asian ginseng, B vitamins, and other nutrients—in effectively enhancing normal sexual function, performance and drive.
- Fenugreek Extract (Seed) Yields 50% Fenuside™ (Testofen®) – Supports healthy sexual function and optimal levels of testosterone (1).
- Asian Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) extract (root/stem) Yields 8% Ginsenosides – Enhances male sexual performance (2).
- Niacin (vitamin B3) – Supports normal, healthy erectile function (3).
- Thiamine HCl (vitamin B1) – Enhances nutritional efforts to offset unwanted sexual health changes associated with aging.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) – Provides energy support in aging.
- Calcium D-Pantothenate (vitamin B5) – Supports normal prostate health.
(1) Rao A, Steels E, Inder WJ, et al. Testofen, a specialized Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomized clinical study. Aging Male 19 (2): 134-142, 2016.
(2) Leung KW and Wong A. Ginseng and male reproductive function. Spermatogenesis 3 (3): e26391, 2013.
(3) Ng CF, Lee CP, Ho AL, Lee VW. Effect of niacin on erectile function in men suffering erectile dysfunction and dyslipidemia. J Sex Med 8 (10): 2883-2893, 2011.