No Other Water Has These Qualities
Oxygen is essential to life and yet most of our bodies are depleted of oxygen, especially as we age. Without sufficient oxygen, regeneration of tissues and cells becomes inhibited. This paves the way for chronic illness, weakened immune function, and decreased energy.
Most people think of oxygen as being delivered to the body by breathing air into the lungs, but oxygen also exists in liquid form. And it’s liquid oxygen which gives Kaqun water its unique qualities.
Protects, Strengthens, Renews
The oxygen in Kaqun water penetrates the mucous membranes of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, and then penetrates the tissues. This process occurs quickly, reducing mental and physical tiredness within a short period of time.
Regular consumption of the oxygen in Kaqun water facilitates the ongoing repair and regeneration of cells. It also helps with the detoxification process while refreshing and reenergizing the body. Kaqun water can help to reduce inflammation and allergic symptoms, help to prevent hypoxia (lack of oxygen in the body), and provide alkalizing qualities to the body. There are no chemicals or toxic materials used in the production of Kaqun water, and the oxygen is already in liquid form and not made from an outside source. It has a low level of minerals and has undergone a purification process.
Kaqun Water can:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Aid cell regeneration
- Reduce hypoxia
- Improve micro-circulation and promote healing
- Positively influence metabolism on a cellular level
- Favorably impact the effects of chemo and radiation therapy, while moderating their side-effects
Recommended Daily Consumption of Kaqun Water:
- To preserve health: 0.5 liter
- In case of chronic illnesses: 0.75 - 1 liter
- In case of excessive mental burden: 1 liter
- In case of a weak immune system: 1-1.5 liters
- For athletes: 1.5 - 2 liters
- For children and pregnant and nursing mothers: 0.2 - 0.5 liter
How it Works
The special structure of Kaqun water allows for absorption of oxygen through the mucous membrane of the stomach and the bowels. It is then delivered directly into the blood stream which transports it throughout the body. The speed at which the oxygen is delivered into the blood stream after ingestion results in a rapid reduction in mental and physical tiredness.
Regular consumption of Kaqun water means that oxygen-enhancing regeneration of the body’s cells takes place continually. Kaqun water differs from other types of water because it has a very low mineral substance content, high degree of purity, and high oxygen content.
The regular consumption of Kaqun water:
- detoxifies, refreshes, and energizes
- reduces tiredness
- increases performance
- alkalizes the body
- enhances the oxygen transporting capacity of blood
- reduces inflammation in the digestive system
- can be effective in allergy, immunological or circulation disorders
- can favorably affect kidney function
- exerts its beneficial effect in the state of lack of oxygen that commonly occurs during air travel
- In summary, the regular consumption of Kaqun water widely enhances life, strengthens the
- immune system, and accelerates regeneration of the body.
Kaqun Water Description:
- Backed by scientific research results
- Derived from spring water
- Promotes alkaline reaction with extremely high purity
- Low mineral content
- Oxygen content many times greater than that of normal drinking water
- Does not contain preservatives, flavorings, or any other additives
- Alkaline pH: 7.1-7.5
- Total mineral dissolved substance content: 180-220mg/l
How To Use Kaqun Drinking Water
How much KAQUN water should I drink each day?
Especially for those with chronic conditions, the ingestion of the highly oxygenated KAQUN water can lead to temporary cleansing reactions. For this reason, we recommend working up to full amounts on a graduated schedule, as follows:
- Days 1 through 3 – 60 ml (2 oz) once each day
- Days 4 and 5 – 60 ml (2 oz) twice each day
- Days 6 and 7 – 60 ml (2 oz) three times each day
- Days 8 and 9 – 90 ml (3 oz) three times each day
- Day 10 and after – increase daily amount by 60 ml (2 oz) per day until at the full amount
If you experience a cleansing reaction, simply reduce your daily amount to the level at which you felt fine, and stay there until the symptoms pass. Then continue to increase your daily amount on the above graduated schedule until you reach the following levels:
- To preserve health: 0.5 liter (17 oz)
- In case of chronic illnesses: 0.75–1 liter (26–34 oz)
- In case of excessive mental burden: 1 liter (34 oz)
- In case of a weak immune system: 1–1.5 liters (34–51 oz)
- For athletes: 1.5–2 liters (51–68 oz)
- For children and pregnant and nursing mothers: 0.2–0.5 liter (7–17 oz)
When should I drink KAQUN water?
For the quickest absorption into your system, it’s best to drink on an empty stomach, at least ½ hour before meals or 2 hours after meals. The most effective is to drink 200 ml (about 7 oz) of KAQUN water before meals on an empty stomach in the morning and to consume the remaining amount distributed during the day. KAQUN water can be used for taking supplements. Due to its refreshing, activating effect it is not recommended to be consumed in hours in the evening
Can I simply replace my intake of normal drinking water with KAQUN water?
No, KAQUN water is not a replacement for regular drinking water. It is recommended that you accompany your consumption of KAQUN water with at least the same quantity (or more) drinking water. For example, if you drink a liter of KAQUN water in a day, you should also drink at least a liter of drinking water (or more).
How do I store my KAQUN water?
KAQUN water should be stored in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. It should not be boiled or frozen since this can result in a loss of its high oxygen content. It is recommended to keep your bottles of KAQUN water away from electronics, cell phones, and Wi-Fi devices.
How long will my KAQUN water last?
The water will last a minimum of 12 months from the bottling date, which is reflected in the expiration date printed on each bottle. Please note when ordering KAQUN products that the expiration date is in a European format (e.g., day/month/year). For example, an expiration of June 20, 2015 would show on the bottle as 20/06/2015. (see product image for exp. date diagram)